Patient Participation Group
The Aims of the Patient Participation Group
The PPG is a group of Patients who volunteer to come to the surgery and meet on a regular basis to discuss Practice issues from a Patient perspective.
If you wish to be member of the surgery PPG then please contact the Practice Manager at the surgery.
To read a copy of our last minutes click on the link below:
Meeting Ground Rules
- Meetings of the Group are not forums for individual complaints or single issues.
- The Group advocates open and honest communication and challenge between individuals
- The Group will be flexible, listen, ask for help and support each other.
- The Group will demonstrate a commitment to delivering results, as a group.
- All views are valid and will be listened to, but must be put through the Chair.
- The Group will respect one another and behave accordingly – anyone who behaves rudely or tries to bully other members will be ejected from the group.
- No phones or other disruptions.
- The practice will listen constructively to patients’ proposals and will respond explaining what action the practice will take. If no action can be taken the practice will explain why not.
- All communications issued by the PPG will first be agreed by the Group – no communications about the group will be issued by individual members.
- Formal minutes of each Group meeting will be kept and published and will not include confidential matters.
- Meetings will start and finish on time and stick to the agenda.
Patient Practice Group Minutes Archive
Getting Your View
The group would like to contact patients on occasion by email and/or text so that they can obtain the views of the widest group of patients possible. We would like to obtain your email address and mobile phone number to do this. Please complete the Patient Contact Form to provide your consent for this.