PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP - PPG
The next meeting of the PPG has been postponed due to the Coronavirus - I will post a new date for a future meeting when the risk is reduced.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD PRINT OFF TO LOOK AT THE LOCAL DIRECTORY OF GROUPS FOR HEALTH AND WELFARE
PPG MEETING - 12/6/19
The PPG is a group of Patients who volunteer to come to the surgery and meet on a regular basis to discuss Practice issues from a Patient perspective.
If you wish to be member of the surgery PPG then please contact the Practice Manager at the Surgery.
Branston & Heighington Patient Participation Group (PPG)
Meetings Ground Rules
- Meetings of the Group are not forums for individual complaints or single issues.
- The Group advocates open and honest communication and challenge between individuals
- The Group will be flexible, listen, ask for help and support each other.
- The Group will demonstrate a commitment to delivering results, as a group.
- All views are valid and will be listened to, but must be put through the Chair.
- The Group will respect one another and behave accordingly – anyone who behaves rudely or tries to bully other members will be ejected from the group.
- No phones or other disruptions.
- The practice will listen constructively to patients’ proposals and will respond explaining what action the practice will take. If no action can be taken the practice will explain why not.
- All communications issued by the PPG will first be agreed by the Group – no communications about the group will be issued by individual members.
- Formal minutes of each Group meeting will be kept and published and will not include confidential matters.
- Meetings will start and finish on time and stick to the agenda.