Clinics We Offer
- We run Diabetic, Asthma & COPD clinics. Patients with these conditions are advised to book in with the practice nurse on a regular basis.
- We offer well person checks, menopause clinics, hypertension & heart disease clinics.
- We also offer health promotion counselling and clinics to deal with excess alcohol consumption and obesity.
- We can also help with stopping smoking by referring patients to a local smoking cessation service known as One you Lincolnshire - 01522 705162 -www.oneyoulincolnshire.org.uk
- Advice on all forms of contraception and follow-up is available. Please ask your GP/Nurse
Immunisations are undertaken by the Practice Nurse. Please contact the surgery for appointments for childhood immunisations. If you wish to look at the latest schedule for immunisations - routine-childhood-immunisation-schedule_Feb2022.pdf
We offer full pregnancy and antenatal care in conjunction with the midwife and hospital. A clinic is held on Thursdays from 1pm to 5pm with appointments booked via reception. If you have a positive pregnancy test please book a midwife appointment as soon as possible emphasising it is a first appointment.
Branston surgery is committed to providing confidential health care advice to teenagers with regards to sexual health. If you have any queries with regards to this please contact the surgery and ask to speak in confidence with one of the Practice nurses or one of the GP’s.
NHS England invites all eligible patients every 3-5 years to undertake a smear. When you receive an invitation for a smear please contact the practice for an appointment with a Practice Nurse for this to be undertaken. please click on the link below to watch a short video on why it important to get a smear test.
Other Services and Special Interests
We also offer:
- 24 hour blood pressure monitoring
- Travel Vaccinations
- NHS Health Checks to those eligible. You will be invited to these clinics if you are eligible under the NHS England guidelines
- Ear Syringing