PATIENT PARTICIPATION GROUP - PPG
The next meeting of the PPG is on Wednesday 16th January 2019 at 6.30pm at the surgery. Please come along if you wish to join the group. The PPG would like to wish all patients a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD PRINT OFF TO LOOK AT THE LOCAL DIRECTORY OF GROUPS FOR HEALTH AND WELFARE
The PPG is a group of Patients who volunteer to come to the surgery and meet on a regular basis to discuss Practice issues from a Patient perspective.
If you wish to be member of the surgery PPG then please contact the Practice Manager at the Surgery.
Branston & Heighington Patient Participation Group (PPG)
Meetings Ground Rules
- Meetings of the Group are not forums for individual complaints or single issues.
- The Group advocates open and honest communication and challenge between individuals
- The Group will be flexible, listen, ask for help and support each other.
- The Group will demonstrate a commitment to delivering results, as a group.
- All views are valid and will be listened to, but must be put through the Chair.
- The Group will respect one another and behave accordingly – anyone who behaves rudely or tries to bully other members will be ejected from the group.
- No phones or other disruptions.
- The practice will listen constructively to patients’ proposals and will respond explaining what action the practice will take. If no action can be taken the practice will explain why not.
- All communications issued by the PPG will first be agreed by the Group – no communications about the group will be issued by individual members.
- Formal minutes of each Group meeting will be kept and published and will not include confidential matters.
- Meetings will start and finish on time and stick to the agenda.